- 201 McIntosh Trail, Peachtree City, GA 30269. You can find detailed directions to our venue and a map here.
- Only registered working service animals are allowed at the Fred.
- There is no ATM at the Fred, however, credit cards are accepted at the box office and concession stands.
- If you would like for your band to play at the Fred, please contact Stephen Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Fred box office will have limited hours during the season. Please visit our ticketing page here to view those hours.
- All shows are rain or shine. In the event of severe weather conditions which require a show cancellation, the Fred will contact the ticket holder with details on rescheduled event dates or refunds.
- Shows are all ages unless otherwise noted. Children over the age of two must have a ticket. Kids two and under must sit in their parent’s lap and cannot take up a seat or space on the lawn.
- The Fred has concession stands that will offer up a great menu selection of food and beverages (including beer, wine and cocktails) for purchase. A valid driver’s license or photo ID is required for any alcohol purchases. Patrons are also allowed to bring their own food and drinks into the venue.
- Venue phone number: 770-631-0630
- Venue address: 201 McIntosh Trail, Peachtree City, GA 30269
- The Fred box office and concession stands accept all major credit cards – Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- If you are interested in working for the Fred, please contact Carol Kelley at email@example.com.
- A complete listing of events at the Fred can be found on our website here.
- First aid is available. Please ask any usher, security personnel or staff member for assistance.
- Gates for all shows at the Fred will open at 6:30pm, unless otherwise noted.
Guests with Disabilities
- The Fred is handicap accessible. We offer handicap accessible parking and seating.
Items ALLOWED to be brought in to venue:
- Coolers no larger than 38 quarts
- Average size bags/backpacks (up to ONE cubic foot)
- Cameras with NO DETACHABLE LENSES –The standard venue policy allows camera phones, disposable cameras, and small digital cameras. Any camera that has a detachable lens will be considered professional and not allowed in. If the camera lens zooms out of the camera more than 1 in- it will be considered a professional camera and will not be allowed in. Some artists do not permit cameras so please check Fred website concerning any special circumstances where cameras will not be permitted.
- Flameless candles and candles in glass containers that cannot tip over. All candles must be LESS than 6 inches in height.
- Smoking and Electronic cigarettes in designated smoking sections only.
Items NOT ALLOWED to be brought into venue include, but are not limited to:
- Umbrellas, tents, canopies
- Professional cameras (see items allowed section)
- Audio recording equipment
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Large or oversized bags/backpacks, such as luggage, duffel bags, industrial/camping-sized backpacks or anything over ONE cubic foot
- Large coolers over 38 quarts
- Laser pointers, aerosol cans, fireworks, noise making devices
- Animals (except service animals)
- Selfie sticks
- Banners, beach balls, frisbees, balloons
- Skateboards, skates, hoverboards, motorized vehicles
- Tables or TV Trays
- Chairs (will be provided by the Fred)
- There are no assigned seats for the lawn at the Fred; it is first come, first serve seating. No outside chairs will be permitted; chairs will be provided by the Fred.
- If you have lost your ticket(s) you can:
- Log in to your account on ticketalternative.com to reissue your tickets.
- Call us at 877-725-8849 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our customer service representatives can reissue your tickets to Print at Home or switch you to will call to be picked up at the box office on the night of the event. For additional help visit help.ticketalternative.com
- If you have lost your ticket(s) you can:
Lost and Found
- If you lose an item at an event, you may contact the venue directly by phone at 770-631-0630 to see if it has been turned in.
- Media and press passes will be granted to authorized members of the media who are working on an assignment for coverage of events at the Fred. For media credential requests, please complete the media credential request form. This form should also be used if you are requesting an interview with a performer. Once we have reviewed your request, we will notify you if your request has been approved. If you have any additional questions or need information for pre-show coverage, please contact Chris Adamson at email@example.com.
- There is plenty of parking available at the venue for vehicles and golf carts.
- Cameras or any other recording equipment are not allowed. See camera specifics under “Items Allowed” section.
- Looking for a place to hold your special event or show? We would be happy to discuss details about renting the Fred to you to enhance your event experience. Please contact Carol Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on venue rentals.
- Venue security and law enforcement are located throughout the facility to ensure a safe and secure environment. All security personnel can assist with any questions or concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact our on-site staff if any assistance is needed.
- All bags and coolers are subject to inspection. Patrons will be asked to return any prohibited items to their vehicles. The venue will not hold items for patrons.
Series Concerts vs Standalone Concerts
- For the 2019 season, there will be six (6) series shows plus at least eight (8) more non-series concerts that are not sold as part of the series package. If you elect to purchase a package for the series shows, you will be purchasing tickets for all six (6) of the series shows. Being a series ticket holder will also give you the ability to buy tickets for the standalone concerts first before they go on sale to the general public.
Series Ticket Holders
- Anyone who purchases the entire 2019 six (6) show series will become a series ticket holder. If you have been a series ticket holder in the past, you will be provided with the first chance to purchase your table location from last year. Series tickets are sold through the website, call center, or box office. The Fred box office has limited hours during the season.
- Smoking and electronic cigarettes are only allowed in designated smoking areas.
- No solicitation of goods and services is allowed at the Fred.
- Celebrating a birthday, anniversary, engagement, or any other special occasion at the Fred? We would love to make the night even more memorable for you. Please email Carol Kelley at email@example.com for more information.
- There are plenty of great sponsorship opportunities at the Fred designed to get your business in front of thousands of Fred fans. We invite you to come and support Peachtree City’s best outdoor entertainment venue. Benefits can include branding opportunities, hospitality packages, and customized consumer promotions. For sponsorship inquiries, please contact Steph Mold at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will Call is located at the front of the venue. Will Call will open one hour prior to gates opening on show nights.