The FRED 2021 COVID-19 Information
All concerts during the 2021 season will be socially distanced concerts. As a result, there will be limited tickets for these concerts. The Fred has established COVID-19 health protocol for these concerts which includes patrons wearing masks while in the common areas of the venue as well as practicing social distancing in all areas of the venue.
If the Fred cancels any concerts due to the current COVID-19 situation, a ticket refund (including service fees) will be issued. If a concert is postponed, your ticket will be honored on the rescheduled new date (no new ticket will be issued). In the event of a concert cancellation or date postponement, all ticket buyers will be contacted directly by the venue ticketing company with details.
- 201 McIntosh Trail, Peachtree City, GA 30269.
- Only registered working service animals are allowed at the Fred.
- There is no ATM at the Fred, however, credit cards are accepted at the box office and concession stands.
- The Fred box office will have limited hours during the 2021 season. Please visit our ticketing page to view those hours.
- All shows are rain or shine.
- In the event of severe weather conditions that require a concert cancellation, the Fred will contact ticket holders with details on rescheduled event dates or refunds.
- In the event of severe weather conditions during a concert, the Fred will post updates on its Facebook page @TheFredPTC. Clear here to follow
- If any Fred concerts are canceled due to the current COVID-19 situation, a ticket refund (including service fees) will be issued.
- If a concert is postponed, your ticket will be honored on the rescheduled new date (no new ticket will be issued).
- Shows are all ages unless otherwise noted.
- Children over the age of two must have a ticket.
- Kids two and under must sit in their parent’s lap. If you want them to have a seat you must purchase an additional ticket.
- The Fred has concession stands that will offer up a great menu selection of food and beverages (including beer, wine, and cocktails) for purchase. For a complete list of menu items click here.
- A valid driver’s license or photo ID is required for any alcohol purchases.
- Patrons are allowed to bring their own food and drinks into the venue provided it fits into a cooler no larger than 38 quarts.
- Venue phone number: 770-631-0630
- Venue address: 201 McIntosh Trail, Peachtree City, GA 30269
- The Fred box office and concession stands accept all major credit cards – Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- A complete listing of events at the Fred can be found here.
- First aid is available. Please ask any usher, security personnel, or staff member for assistance.
- Gates for all 2021 concerts at the Fred will open at 6:30 pm unless otherwise noted.
Guests with Disabilities
- The Fred is handicap accessible. We offer handicap-accessible parking and seating.
Items ALLOWED to be brought in to venue:
- Coolers that are no larger than 38 quarts. One cooler per guest.
- Average size bags/backpacks (up to ONE cubic foot)
- Camera phones, disposable cameras, and small digital cameras are permitted. Any camera that has a detachable lens or has a lens that zooms more than 1″ will be considered professional and is not permitted. Some artists do not permit cameras and photography of their shows so please check the Fred website concerning any special circumstances where cameras will not be permitted.
- Flameless candles and candles in glass containers that cannot tip over. All candles must be LESS than 6 inches in height.
- Smoking and electronic cigarettes in designated smoking sections only.
Items NOT ALLOWED to be brought into venue include, but are not limited to:
- Umbrellas, tents, canopies
- Professional cameras including detachable lens cameras and any camera which lens zooms more than 1″
- Audio recording equipment
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Large or oversized bags/backpacks, such as luggage, duffel bags, industrial/camping-sized backpacks or anything over ONE cubic foot
- Large coolers over 38 quarts
- Laser pointers, aerosol cans, fireworks, noise-making devices
- Animals (except service animals)
- Selfie sticks
- Banners, beach balls, frisbees, balloons
- Skateboards, skates, hoverboards, motorized vehicles
- Tables or TV Trays
- Chairs (chairs for Lawn seating area will be provided by the Fred)
- There are no assigned seats for the lawn at the Fred however for the 2021 socially distanced concert season, tickets for this area are being sold in pods specifically from the number in your group.
- No chairs are permitted to be brought into the venue. Chairs for this area will be provided by the Fred.
- If you have lost your ticket(s) you can:
Lost and Found
- If you lose an item at an event, you may contact the venue directly by phone at 770-631-0630 to see if it has been turned in.
- Media and press passes will be granted to authorized members of the media who are working on an assignment for coverage of events at the Fred. For media credential requests, please contact Laura Valente at email@example.com.
- There is plenty of parking available at the venue for vehicles and golf carts.
Professional Cameras / Recording Devices
- Audio and video recording equipment is not permitted in the Fred
- The venue policy allows camera phones, disposable cameras, and small digital cameras.
- Any camera that has a detachable lens will be considered a professional camera and is allowed in the venue. Cameras with a lens that zooms out of the camera more than 1″ is considered a professional camera.
- Some performers do not permit cameras and photographing their show. Please check the Fred website for any special circumstances where cameras will not be permitted.
- Looking for a place to hold your special event or show? We would be happy to discuss details about renting the Fred to you to enhance your event experience. Please contact Carol Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on venue rentals.
- Venue security and law enforcement are located throughout the facility to ensure a safe and secure environment. All security personnel can assist with any questions or concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact our on-site staff if any assistance is needed.
- All bags and coolers are subject to inspection. Patrons will be asked to return any prohibited items to their vehicles. The venue cannot hold items for patrons.
Series Concerts vs Standalone Concerts
- For the 2021 season, there is no series ticket package being offered as all concerts this year are special socially distanced limited capacity shows.
Series Ticket Holders
- 2020 series holders will be eligible to renew series ticket packages in 2022 when the series ticket packages return.
- Smoking and electronic cigarettes are only allowed in designated smoking areas.
- No solicitation of goods and services is allowed at the Fred.
- Celebrating a birthday, anniversary, engagement, or any other special occasion at the Fred? We would love to make the night even more memorable for you. Please email Carol Kelley at email@example.com for more information.
- There are plenty of great sponsorship opportunities at the Fred designed to get your business in front of thousands of Fred fans. We invite you to support Peachtree City’s best outdoor entertainment venue. Benefits can include branding opportunities, hospitality packages, and customized consumer promotions. For sponsorship inquiries, please contact Steph Mold at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can purchase tickets through FreshTix online here, by phone at 678-701-6114. The Fred box office will have limited hours during the season. All ticket prices are subject to applicable service charges.
- Will Call is located at the front of the venue. Will Call will open one hour prior to gates opening on show nights.
Did we miss anything?
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com